Monday, March 31, 2008

good day...ish

okay so today went fairly amazing. I had a really fun day and then, i get home. My mom went out for a walk, i was in her room looking for my phone charger and since my dad moved out therewere a whole bunch of boxes in her room. Sticking out of one of the boxes was a piece of paper... the "edgy" side was up and it looked like paper from a note book that i had...i do alot of writing and i don't want my mother to see a mojority of it so i took the peice of paper out to look at it... to see if it was mine and on the piece of paper was basically a love letter from Jackie. She is a HUGE dyke that i have suspected for the past two years was my mothers girlfriend. The letter was all about how they are going to spend the rest of their life together... it made me sick to my stomach! So now I am having a break down and a half... but trying to remain calm and cool because I'm going to see Bare tonight and I can't look flustered in front of my company. I'm really just like... so upset. I think i want to confront my mother about this... but I don't know where to start! This is really difficult, but i know keeping this inside is going to kill me more. I don't know who to talk to so I'll just blog I guess. Ugh I'm so tired of not knowing... but I'm so afraid to find out the truth. I am flipping. Okay... If I do talk to her, which I doubt I will, but if i do... I'll report back with details.

No comments:


About Me

Bay Shore, New York, United States
I consider myself fairly creative, and pretty damn witty. I have unruly hair and unruly parents. I'm not very classy and my only goal in life is to be able to dance like a fabulous black gay man. I constantly feel the need to express my self. writing, acting, singing, dancing, painting, drawing, meditating are all things I enjoy. I'm different, I don't care what other people think of me, as long as they don't percieve me as a negative person.