Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happiness

You have a chance to change the world. But, right now, even reading this forward, you have a chance to change the world. The world is yours, that is what this play will be about, overcoming, everything that life throws at you. Do not seek peace without, when it lies in you. Over my 14 years of life, that is what I have learned, the only person that can fight your battles is you. Life, is suffering, some suffer too much, others, too little. But, reading that quote over again it shows me that life really IS suffering. Some don’t live enough, others too much, not that I believe that you can live too much. Maybe if you avoid others to go out and live…? That may be considered living too much, but John Lennon said “Time you enjoy wasting, wasn’t wasted,” not that going out and ignoring people is wasting time, that’s just a lack of social skills. I do believe that you can live too little though. In fact, I’m pretty sure I personally know a few amazing people that let life pass them by, they allow their past to keep a hold on them; the frustrated part is trying to find out what happened. Prying, under that person’s skin even, to be let in just an inch would seem like a mile with anyone else. I really cannot stand people that do that, that are so, just, dull. I heard someone say once, “Do the best you can wherever you find yourself,” that is all you can do. That is how I live my life. And that’s how I think everyone should live their life. It has worked wonders for me, despite my crappy home life; I am able to maintain mental health, which is near impossible when you have gone through what I have. Whatever you need you already have, and whatever you will need will come to you when you are ready to receive it. Just breathe and let it be.

No comments:


About Me

Bay Shore, New York, United States
I consider myself fairly creative, and pretty damn witty. I have unruly hair and unruly parents. I'm not very classy and my only goal in life is to be able to dance like a fabulous black gay man. I constantly feel the need to express my self. writing, acting, singing, dancing, painting, drawing, meditating are all things I enjoy. I'm different, I don't care what other people think of me, as long as they don't percieve me as a negative person.